- Go to the official IPCOP download site and download the latest version.
- Download the CF compatible image
- Once the file is downloaded, extract the image using 7-zip.
- Download the software (free, very simple and fast): Win32diskImager.
- Copy the extracted image to the compact using a compact flash drive and win32diskimager. Re-insert the compact into the Alix.
- Connect the alix to the PC, from serial, using putty (speed 38400) and connect the power supply: should start the IPCOP installation program (root, IPCOP *, setup).
- It will be necessary to assign the interfaces, in order to reach the equipment from the web.