The undersigned Atlante Informatica Srl, data controller in accordance with article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, with registered office in via Via Bligny, 5, 10122 Turin (TO) – Italy – CF and VAT number 09511880016, informs you, in application of the aforementioned article, that your data will be processed lawfully, to a strictly necessary and transparent, for the purposes set out below.
1. Object of the Treatment
Atlante Informatica S.r.l. will process personal data provided as strictly necessary for the execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures connected to it, for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
Subsequently they will be kept in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 solely for archiving purposes, they may be presented upon request by the competent authorities and control authorities and can not be used in any way for different purposes with respect to those relating to this consent.
2. Purpose of the processing
Specifically, your personal data will be processed for the purposes aimed at:
- honor pre-contractual agreements and prepare the documentation required for the purpose of defining the terms of agreement;
- conclude commercial contracts with the data controller, respecting its contents also from a fiscal point of view;
- fulfill the required regulatory obligations and possible impositions by the competent Authority;
3. Processing methods
The data collected for the purposes referred to in the previous point may be processed in paper, electronic and automated format if required.
4. Recipients of personal data
In compliance with article 25 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, access to yours will be carried out by the number of employees, instructed by the data controller, strictly necessary so as not to prejudice the performance of the purposes referred to in point 2.
The data controller, if required by applicable regulations, will be able to provide your data when requested to the competent authorities, bodies in charge, supervisory bodies and to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law to fulfill the purposes previously exposed.
5. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you can exercise the access rights referred to in Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in addition to those already mentioned above, consisting of the possibility of:
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority as defined in Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- to receive all the information available on the origin of the data if they were not collected by the data subject;
- to receive further copies of the personal data being processed, also in electronic format, by virtue of a cost contribution incurred for administrative costs. This right can not be exercised if it could affect the rights and freedom of others.
The data controller will also provide a copy of the personal data being processed and will inform the data subject of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the transfer of personal data if they were transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
6. How to exercise the rights of the interested party
The rights referred to in paragraph 5 of this document may be exercised by sending an appropriate communication with the following methods:
- by e-mail to the address: email@example.com;
- by registered letter with return receipt addressed to the registered office of Atlante Informatica S.r.l.